Chris Bernard is the owner of T3 Fencing Academy and a Safe Sport certified coach. He’s also a recreational fencer and dedicated fencing parent. Chris enjoys working with students and takes pride in creating a club environment that fosters teamwork and respect.
Epee Coach Dmitry Krupp has coached competitive fencing at the highest levels of international competition. As a native of Ukraine, Dima has experience with many top fencers and coaches around the world. His credentials and accomplishments include:
- Master of Sports in Fencing, the highest coaching classification.
- Coaching students of various divisions to several medals at US National Tournaments around the country.
- Working with 2-time US National Team Fencer, Alexander Abend.
- Coaching at the Ukraine Olympic Training Center for 7 years. His coaching included 2-time Olympic fencer Vitaliy Zaharov (1996 & 2000) Olympics, Epee.
- Collegiate NCAA coaching, Yeshiva University in New York.
- As a competitive fencer himself, Dima won 2 Silver medals at the USSR Junior Championships.
Coach Sean Givens is nationally rated in all three weapons. He currently holds a C17 in Epee, an E17 in Foil and an E18 in Saber. He has competed at a national level and has medaled at national tournaments in 2016 and 2017. Sean is eager to share his expertise and love of the sport with our fencers.